A SHIFT TO THE OTHER SIDE
A shift is a move / transfer / relocation. God is transporting us to a side we have never seen before. Life has 2 sides; the defeated side and the conquerors / overcomers side.
There are always 2 sides of every matter. One side is contrary to God’s word and the other is the life that Christ has mandated for us.
The next level God is moving us requires a step of faith. You need to take a step of faith to leave the crowd and take up your cross and follow Christ.
Gen 49:19; Josh 13:24; Mark 5:1 Jesus was mandated to deliver the man, a descendant of Gad.
1 Chro 5:18-20; Rom 8:36-37 The Gadarenes represent the believers of our time, they were skilled and talented men. The devil will always challenge everything that has value.
If you continue to trust in God, you will conquer.
How to get to the other side?
- Be ready or prepared for storms. Until you pass a test you cannot get a testimony. The word you receive will always be tested. Mark 4:17 Persecution must always arise for the word stake. Things around you will shake you to test the potency of the word. Anytime you experience a shaking, keep faith and hope alive because there is ‘the other side’ to it.
Never forget who is with you in the storm. Know who has called you to journey with you. There is always the Prince of Peace in you that remains with you in spite of every storm. Isa 9:6; 2 Tim 2:3, 3:12.
Mark 4:38; Ex 14:11 Beware of the kind of prayers you pray in the storm – Don’t magnify the situation, instead acknowledge His presence with you. Stand on the promises of the word you have received.
- Believe God and maintain your positive confession. Your belief and faith in God has to be resilient. Your confession will either believe or imprison you. Luk 8:25; John 14:12 In whom is your faith. Heb 10:23 Hold fast your profession of your faith without wavering for HE is faithful that promised. The force of faith made the paralytic man to receive his healing. Rom 15:13; Col 1:27; 1 Chro 20:20 Believe in Christ, whilst there is life, keep your faith and hope alive. Mark 5:39-40 Believe!!!! God has mandated to shift His people to the other side of emergence, victory. What is your attitude towards the word of God.
- Have HOPE in GOD. Cultivate your hope in God. Job 14:7; 13:15 Don’t give up on God. Jer 29:1-11. Your expected end is that other side that Christ has mandated for you. With faith and patience we inherit the promises of the Lord.
What is on the other side?
- Your Greatness and true identity is on the other side. Mark 5:18-20 Publish means the crier of a divine truth / preach / to proclaim. This man had an original identity as an Evangelist but got cut down by the affliction but when he met Jesus His true identity as an Evangelist was revealed. When you get intimate with the WORD of God, your true identity was revealed. John 9:1-9; Eph 5:26; 2 Cor 3:18; Jer 1:11-12 What are you seeing in the word??
- Lots of miracles abound on the other side. Mark 5:21-24
- Promotion and upliftment. Mark 10:46-52 At the set time, MERCY and GRACE will seek you out.
Psa 139:16 -- You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
Only the written life is permitted, therefore whatever in my life that does not reflect the written life, be removed in Jesus name.
- Tagged as: